View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 09:16 PM

Default Re: Two Plus Two mentioned in All In Magazine

[ QUOTE ]
Except just as poker is getting mainstream attention and a better image, THAT post of DS's cannot help... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
The problem I see is that a lot of DS's non-poker posts have more depth and thought than a casual reader picks up on.

I'm not a philosopher or great mind. I don't claim to understand DS's thinking processes. But, after a few reads, I frequently see what he's doing. He's done his analysis of a subject and thrown it out for consideration.

I've imagined him sitting somewhere (a lofty perch?) watching the reactions to whatever he's posted. I think he gets a kick out of the replies.

I've noticed he frequently tosses "meat to the animals" and goes off, never to post in that thread again. Or maybe I just missed his reply.

OK, I just realized I'm beginning to sound like a DS suck-up. WRONG! Don't really care about his opinion of me. Back to your post...

It just might be a negative. But not toward poker or gamblers in general. It'll sure get a lot of folks wondering about him, though!