View Single Post
Old 11-04-2003, 05:57 PM

Default Re: Rikray and Hutz Challenge

Let's see here . . . I have the opportunity to make a bet whereby I would have to generate the very spam that wears me (and countless others) out if I were (fat chance) to lose to someone who spends more time annoying others than discussing poker strategy. Who could possibly pass up that opportunity? Oh yeah . . . me and anyone else who's sane. No thanks, thomastem, you're not worth my time.

Now, to clear something else up: I did report one of your posts to Mat. It was a post wherein you directly attacked me for no good reason. I pointed it out to Mr. Sklansky and he immediately removed it. I also noted in that message that you were creating non-poker threads in poker forums at this site and asked him to address that with you. I didn't ask him to ban you nor did I tell him anything untruthful about you. It is you, sir, who are the untruthful one. When you post messages that misrepresent and distort (e.g., labeling as "attacks" requests from myself and others that you keep your spam posts in the Zoo) what others have said, that's untruthful.

I'm a pretty "go with the flow" guy and, believe me, I have a great sense of humor. I, however, find it annoying and disappointing to see non-poker messages/threads posted in poker forums. You clearly either can't comprehend that what you are doing is contrary to both common message board courtesy and the rules of this site or you are intentionally being a pain in the rear. Your offer/challenge to rkiray and me simply confirms this.