View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 11:27 PM

Default Re: The Experiment on Doyles Room

I'm young, not saying how young because I see you people like to rat out underage players. I appreciate your advice and look forward to hearing more. I will only consider depositing if I can consistantly win at nano-limit STT's. I seem to be able to do that, but I'm not solidly convinced. I also like to play the freerolls on DoylesRoom that are for action points. I can only play the really small ones though considering my tiny bankroll.

I have a relativly small poker history when it comes to hold'em. I've been playing poker since I was 7, but 5 card draw was the only game I knew, and it was limited to heads up as you can imagine playing relatives for pennies and such. I practiced at the 2000playchip SNG's at pokerstars for about a year, before sellinf my plachips for a small bankroll ($1.25) which I transformed into about $25. I've been dabbling into the DoylesRoom STT's lately. I took a small break from poker this week because of personal issues, but I will be back playing by next week or so. I've been doing all I can to perfect my game, so any tips are welcome.

PR