View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 03:22 PM

Default Re: Ethical question on nutpunching

[ QUOTE ]
When is it justifiable for a guy to commit the mortal man-sin against another guy? I'm sure we could all think of an extreme example where it's your only choice (feel free to provide one). How about the borderline situations though?

Here's a few, all of these are one on one:

A. You're at a party/bar/something and some guy about your weight and size sucker punches you out of nowhere, seemingly unprovoked, and starts kicking you repeatedly while you're down. You will probably be able to get up and fight back, though it's not a certainty. Do you nutpunch?

B. You're at a party/bar/something and you get in an argument with a guy much smaller and weaker than you. He swings at you, you shove him and he grabs a chair/stick/skateboardand and clocks you with it, knocking you down. He starts kicking you while you're down but very weakly. You can probably get up and fight back, but he'll still have the weapon. Do you nutpunch?

C. You're at a party/bar/something and you get into an argument with a 275 pound football player. He shoves you, you swing at him, and he knocks you on your ass with one good jab. He gives you a hard kick, and intends to give more. You can definitely get up and fight back, but you have no chance of winning. Do you nutpunch?

Feel free to add your own scenarios.

[/ QUOTE ]

all 3 situations give them an advantage over me, all three situations they're fighting dirty, and in all 3 situations they will not be having children.