View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 02:10 PM

Default $20/40, those forum regulars: Pocket Sevens.

Online $20/40, full sixhanded table.

Very very aggressive game so far, I know 2 or 3 of the faces from previous play, and especially "KB" who come from my part of Norway and I've played and partied with live too. A couple of unknown faces, quite recently sat down, but as stated, very aggressive game, even by normal midlimit standards.

UTG folds, KB raises (he is always very aggressive, but a winning player at such, but tonight seems even more aggressive than normal), unknown - just seems to have been involved in a lot of pots too- (UN) coldcalls from cutoff, I 3bet 7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] from the button, folded back to KB and UN who both call.

Flop: 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. KB checks, UN bets, I raise, KB 3-bets, UN caps, I call and KB calls.

Turn: 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. KB checks, UN bets, I call and KB calls.

River: A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. KB checks, UN bets, I fold and KB calls.

I know I messed up this hand BADLY somewhere. But where?

lars