View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 09:38 PM

Default Re: WMDs and Bush - Lie or mistake?

LOL you and others believe this? Wow what a strong case.

Maybe we should invade Syria to find Saddam's WMDs. And if they aren't there we can invade Iran where Saddam's WMDs were moved via Syria according to my neighbor's kid's best friend's dad who vacuums at the State Department.

And when we don't find them in Iran we can invade North Korea since my dog's barking indicates she believes she heard the WMDs were transported there.

Then all our troubles will be over.

Bush's blunder and reelection is going to bite us in the ass in the coming years. If we actually did NEED to launch a preemptive war we are behind the 8 ball in getting international support.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I Also there is a strong feeling by many out there that Syria may have been the beneficiary of WMD largesse from Saddam.

[/ QUOTE ]

It has come to this? A "strong feeling"? Is this the same "many out there" that have "a strong feeling" that "intelligent design"/creationism should be taught instead of evolution?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont be an ass. Let me put it to you a little more definitively. I think there is a very large chance that WMD were transported to Syria. Many people I know think this as well.

[/ QUOTE ]