View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 06:57 PM

Default Re: A few hands from my last session I wanted feedback on

--blind response--

hand 1: looks like you've got yerself a calling station there. I'm assuming you lead on the flop and turn because you didn't think you could get a C/R in? Clakrmeister says to bet this river. nh? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

----

hand 2: preflop is a marginal call at best vs a bunch of tighties. Implied odds arent as good and the risk of domination is high.

shouldnt go for a checkraise to protect this flop, because the bet will most likely come from the pfr. Instead, lead out so that he can raise and blow away the rest of the field.

turn check/call is probably the worst line. You picked up a gutshot, but if you discount it for the [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]s you have to realize that you've got no odds at all here if you're behind. If you think that you're still ahead either checkraise or bet/threebet here. this is where I'd personally find a fold.

-----

hand 3penraising from mp2 with 66 is also a little risky, but if you think you can buy the blinds often enough (and if the table isnt waking up and threebetting you) then more power to ya. I'd wait until at least the hijack before trying this. IMO fold>raise>call.

I'd checkraise that flop. If button puts you on overs he'll autobet there and trap himself for two. If he threebets you can get out early.

I like leading the turn when the board double pairs. You are likely way ahead here.

bet/folding the river is probably a bad line on this board. I think check/call is best, since he may have called you with any pocket pair from TT to 55, plus the usual over suspects. check/call gets you to showdown and can induce a bluff from Ax.

-----

hand 4: two cold callers at a tight table? hmmmm...

I think like to bet/call this flop and check/fold UI if someone played back. Your pf raise puts a Q in your range.
Check/folding may be best though. I have no idea.