View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 01:39 PM

Default Re: Party changed theit raked hand definiton (now participated hands).

[ QUOTE ]

"A player is considered to have played a raked hand if he or she has contributed 1 cent or more in rake in that hand."

Your interpretation of "cut and dry" does not mesh with the two other posts on this thread by people who are currently clearing a bonus at Party and who are finding that raked hands are accumulating as usual on pots where the player is folding pre-flop.

I take this more seriously than parsing the wording of Party's statement given their history of unclear writing.

[/ QUOTE ]

The writing is very clear; and the change is significant. The evidence that people are not yet seeing a change in count does not mean Party is not changing the rules, it simply means that they haven't implemented ( or have screwed up the implementation ). I would fully expect the effect of this wording to be experienced in a week or so.

Also, this will have an effect on rakeback because it will also change the way party figures the MGR. Why else are they now appearing willing to talk rakeback with affiliates; because they will be using this new language to pay less MGR to affiliates. Why less? because I would bet that the majority of "tight" players come via rakeback affiliates and "fish" go straight to party.