Thread: step 4 on party
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 07:49 PM

Default Re: step 4 on party

Your question has two separtate parts:
1.)How much is it worth (and inherently; How do I sell it?) I have both bought & sold high-level steps & it depends, entirely, on a level of trust between the two participants. The only "way" to sell is to let the buyer use your account (there is no way to transfer)...so, you quickly get to a point where one party has to trust the other to act in a trustworthy fashion...The only way I would "buy" a step is have the seller give me access to his account (empty except for the step-freeroll)and I would then play it...When, and if, I cashed at Step 5, I would xfer everything except agreed-to fee to my own account and give access to original account back to seller.(if I didn't win I would then interaccount xfer fee to Seller)..Regarding "what's it worth?"...I would give you $350 for the Step 4 freeroll.

As to part 2.) How do I play a Step 4?...Actually I think that Step 4's are the easiest level because of all the players primary goal(top 4)...No reason to go nuts in early-level-low-blinds, but mid-levels you can really take advantage of pre-bubble "rockiness"....So, play only top 3 hands in first two blind levels...Broaden range (dramatically) in levels 3-6...G/L