View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 07:52 PM

Default Re: PokerAce Hud - Version 0.32 Release - Full Tilt Support

Fantastic update, you really must be putting in the hours to keep up this release timetable - we've seen 5 decent upgrades in the last month!

Formery a user of GT+ and/or PlayerView, I've not used either for months - great work.

Loving the new combined stat, GT+ was my fav. before PA-HUD came to be. Which brings me to my few ideas:

Feature Request #1: Ability to create more than one combined stat bar. I'd like to show all my visible stats in combined form, maybe across 3 (or more) rows.

Feature Request #2: Probably much more difficult than #1, The ability to colour each stat of a combined bar like the individual stats are defined. This would be great.

Here is an mock up image of my dream PA-HUD: [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Feature Request #3: (Layout Manager) Surely very easy to implement, but would be really handy. Assign cursor keys or num-pad to bump the selected stat around by 1 px / 1 grid snap location. Would allow for pixel perfect layout design with ease.

Hopefully you can see some value in these suggestions, if not nevermind, PA-HUD still rocks.

dave.