View Single Post
Old 09-30-2005, 08:44 PM

Default Max 6 best to clear bonuses?

I play on the $25nl tables to clear my bonuses, and I am wondering if the max 6 tables would be best...seems so, as one only gets credit for the rake with money in, so you are, in fact, in more often on the max 6s.

On the other hand, I am more of a fan of full tables, as I can see more hands and pick and choose more than on max 6 tables. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I am not trying to clear them with a bazillion tables going (I only play 2 at a time), and speed is not the issue for me (well, try to do them in a week, tops). I am trying to win as much as I can and the bonuses are just icing on the cake for me; therefore, should I stick to my full ring games?

I was just wondering why some favor the max 6 tables...more efficient to clear the bonuses...what are some lines of thought?

It seems you have to be quite a bit more active on the max 6 tables, hand values increase with fewer people...more moves had to be made more often...perhaps I should be allocating my time to full-ring and max 6 50/50?

Any advice/thoughts/suggestions would be more than welcome..thanks, guys.