View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 10:04 AM

Default Re: Kubrick\'s The Shining

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going toi add the Lord of the Rings trilogy more for the extended versions though, for a lover of the book they left a lot out and the firxst time I watched each film there were bits that pissed me off that either were included or missed out but on rewatching they are good films.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. I walked out of TTT very upset. All was redeemed with the extended box. Very, very well done. One of the few, if not only, DVD's where I actually listened to the commentary track(s).

[/ QUOTE ]

you guys are morons, do you realize each LOTR movie would have to be like 6 hours long to do COMPLETE justice to the book. Who gives a [censored] if they forgot key elements from the book. I would not be surprised if 1 of every 2 (or higher) ppl that watched LOTR did not read the book, of course it has to be "made for hollywood" or w/e you fgts wanna say.

once again, very few book to movie transformations are going to please everyone. there are exceptions, but let's remember one thing, your imagination has no limits, unfortunately most movies have limits, and sadly, the film-makers cannot read and please the minds of you [censored] retards.

go jump off a 2-story building

[/ QUOTE ]

Take your medication immediately or you will be reincarcerated.