View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 05:51 PM

Default Re: A question for those with a MBA or business professionals in gener

I'm at IU right now. Walking into the business school I couldn't stop counting how many women I wanted to boink. But anyway. I walked over to the graduate wing which is 1000x nicer than any other building on IU's campus. The MIS/Finance office said their classes are too integrated for me to take just one. I was like "Lady, that's a bunch of bullshit and you know it.", but I bit my tongue. Anyway, I left that wing and went to a desk with a bunch of plasma screens that were showing the symbol "IU" and that's it. I was like "that is one expensive poster".

Turns out I can take a single MBA class. I just can't take a Management Information Systems class or and class through that department. Those classes double as an MBA class btw.

I have to schedule a meeting (no walk-ins) with an advisor and get the signature of both the Professor and the Dean to sign up.

The course bulletin isn't online. Well it is, you just need the password. Thanks for the advice to all those who responded. I will keep you updated.