View Single Post
Old 08-27-2005, 07:31 AM

Default Re: 50% bonus on profits ?!?

[ QUOTE ]
wrong benhilo!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, maybe I will use that name next time I feel like playing some Omaha/8.

[ QUOTE ]
you give a rake back higher than 100% only if you want to generate traffic in your room. Why would a prima site give such a rake-back when they do not need more traffic (i.e. they have already 10'000 player at any given time)

Then imagine such player get 60% rake-back on the 60$ he raked. That makes 36$ back + the deposit bonus, which is still less than what you get with the profit bonus especially if you know that you also get the deposit bonus.

Can you give me the name of a room that offers 60% rake-back? The highest i know of is www.gamingclub.com at 35% and 30% at royalvegas.com.

[/ QUOTE ]

A bonuswhore gets 60%-150% of his rake back by whoring bonuses. It is what this forum is about. But of course, you would know that, since you are just a regular reader of this forum who decided to stop lurking so you could post about a site you incidentally heard about, and then defend its crappy bonus against the regular posters analysis of it.

Lots of bonuses (most of the ones that get mentioned here, even) are worth 60% or more of your rake. Party/Empire skin bonuses are higher than 100% rakeback at some levels, and they certainly aren't struggling for traffic.

Any low limit player (0.5/1 to 2/4, NL25-NL100 type limits) can get 50%+ of their rake back on 25,000+ hands a month by whoring bonuses. Any high limit player is going to make much more with a real rakeback deal (not limited to $300).

[ QUOTE ]
lol. I also want to point out that www.fulltiltpoker.com offers a 600$ deposit bonus and that www.empirepoker.com offer a 100% matched deposit bonus... I also play at those sites and can recommend them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for these cutting edge tips! Time to jump on these bonuses before anyone else hears about them!