View Single Post
Old 08-24-2005, 11:41 PM

Default Re: No-Berating Challenge Results

First of all, this challenge is lame because you're calling it "my theory of berating". It's not a theory, and it's not yours.

Second, this challenge is lame because you're trying to make your conclusions sound scientific; except you make broad generalization from tens of thousands of players on how they act 'differently' from a ridiculously sample of 15K hands.

Finally, it is lame because your "theory" goes against plain common sense. For instance, if you write an essay for a class and you get it back with big red x marks where you messed up, and the prof's comments told you “STOP [censored] UP YOUR GRAMMAR DUMBASS!!!” would you get all angry and make more grammatical mistakes? If your coach yells at you that your play is wrong in a sports practice, do you play sh*ttier just to spite him?

As an example, my aces got cracked in a row twice yesterday by this VPIP 50+ table captain. He kept laughing at me and telling me I was on tilt, and I kept politely telling him that I wasn’t and he kept assuring me that I was. So I turned off the chatbox and forgot about it. In other words, you are wasting your time on this garbage when you should be learning how to play poker better.