View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 04:19 PM

Default 5 quick PF hands

What do you guys do in these situations.

1. BB with A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, Button raises, SB calls, Hero ???

I felt ATo was too good to fold with the odds given so I called [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

2. SB with A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, CO calls, Buttong calls, Hero ???

I would have raised one limper to isolate but against 2 and the fact that I am OOP PF led me to a call. Also, what aces would you raise 2+ limpers?

3. CO with KJo (5 handed, no UTG+1)

UTG calls, Hero ???

I raised here as this is a hand I would open with. Good? Would you raise an UTG limper if you were UTG+1, I dont think the 1 seat gives me that much more of an advantage here.

4. SB with K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, CO calls, Button calls, Hero ???

Suited crap [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] The K led me to a call but what about 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] or 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

5. BB with T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

UTG calls, UTG+1 raises, CO calls, Button calls, SB folds, Hero ???

I called here because I was getting 8.5:1. Although realistically my only chance of winning is a straight or 2pair. I dont know the odds of that [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Good call? T9s is an easy call right?