View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 12:45 PM

Default Re: EUROBET just closed my account

Didnt know others were having there accounts closed. I also didnt know that no one has not had there account closed due to rakeback. I figured Id post on here to find out what the deal was. I use PT for over a year and have heard different rumors about it being illegal. Seem's hit and miss to me. Made a simple post and everyone goes ape xxxx Bob. Dont know but seem's like a lot of the reponse's could have been more helpful. And there not as usual. The two computer's are connected but I was told by PP that if you stay on there website and not use the overlay feature they offer you would be ok. Just heads up that this obviously does not work. If that's evem the problem. I run PP on 4 accounts and this is the only one Ive had problem's with. Just seemed weird to me. Not trying to start the downfall of RB. I am a little surprised no one is more interested in this considering the four other accounts and Euro's no response as to why the closed account. Just assume it's PP. I have heard noting as to people getting their account's closed down for this or anything for that matter. Thanks Bob.