View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 11:55 AM

Default Re: EUROBET just closed my account

Thanks for the professional response Craig. Nothing like ripping your customer who makes money for you playing on your rakeback program. I mentioned three possible reasons as to why I was being shut down. At no time did I say anything bad about your program. Maybe if you fired off another e-mail to me about how I start dumbass rumors it will get this fixed faster.

As you can see that was totally my intentions to rip your company to [censored].? Horrible response from someone who is suppose to be running a business that solely depends on it's customers playing for them. I stated that it had been almost 6 months and the changes that took place to avoid there detection. There is absolutly no reason to assume that PP was the cause for this when I am not even running the program anymore. Furthermore I have been running PP on Party Poker the same way for 6 months and have never received a single notice about using PP. Pretty much leaves rakeback and playing on a friends computer as the reason's. I was simply asking the people on here what, in there opinion, would be the cause for this. I was not asking for sympathy, just if anyone had gone through this situation before.

I have no problem accepting responsibility. Just trying to figure out the reason I am having to accept it. Figured my affiliate that opened the account for me would be somewhat concerned about why one of thir clients was shut down. I can see how responding the way you did on here and through e-mail is a much better way to fix the problem.? It's all about the money though. Sorry to cause a wave in your rent check. Let me know if you want to act like an adult and actually help resolve the issue.