View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 01:40 AM

Default EUROBET just closed my account

Just tried to log on and message originally popped up saying account was frozen. Closed out, reopened, now says my account has been closed. Ive sent 4 emails with no response in the past 2 hours. If I have not cheated ( collusion, disconnects, etc...) what would be a reason for there closing my account. No guesses please, just respond if you have had experiences like this and how it was resolved. Am I going to lose my $3000+ that was in my account or do they ever have misunderstandings?

Only incident I can think of is that I logged in on my account at a friends house and played, then went to my house and when I tried to sit at his table with him it denied and said a relationship has been made between our two accounts and that we could not play together. They went on to say that they were not accussing us of collusion both that they did not want it to be a problem in the future so they preferred that we played on different tables. Now one of the last times I logged on before my account was closed my friend was playing and I tried to sit at his table to see if it was still not allowing us to play and the message popped up again. No big deal I found another table.

Also I run Poker Prophecy but I do it from a seperate computer than from the one I play Eurobet on. They informed me originally that I could not use the PP software so I decided to get a laptop and run it on a different system. I do not use the overlay and stay on PP site only to look up stats. Is there a way they can tell Im running this on my wireless laptop when I am playing on my desktop? I have been doing this for 6 months now since the notice to discontinue the use of PP. If this is the reason are they going to keep my $?

This is stressing me out due to the G's involved and not to mention their crappy customer service. Any help on this greatly appreciated. Thanks