View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 09:45 PM

Default Re: Passing up some +EV plays is correct

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

P.S. The search feature licks. Seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

The search feature is THE [censored]. Type +"passing up" +EV in the search, OTT, 1 year, and you'll find out everything you need to know that this post is redundant. I tried putting a link up but the UBB code isn't working for some reason, so you'll have to try it yourself and (hopefully) find out the awesomeness of the search feature for people looking out to not making asses out of themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why does anyone post?

Why don't we all just search so we don't have to worry about what others think of our posts?

Pffffft. Get a life. I'll make an ass of myself all I want.

In the history of this forum, what HASNT been posted? I am not just talking about this thread. I see these replys all the time from the regulars here that I don't think want to let anyone else take part in discussions. There is a group of 10-20 people who post all the time, and discourage posts or discussions that anyone else starts. Respect possibly? I dont know what it is but some of you feel superior to beginners. Dont get me wrong, I like alot fo you, but some of you just drive me insane.

I even see the very moderator of this board discourage discussions between beginners and they are told off, made look stupid, and flamed by everyone else in return.

so, as I said, lets just not post ever again. It's all been posted before...