View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 09:16 AM

Default Re: A player who acts instantly every time - suspicious?

[ QUOTE ]
In the last couple of days I've been at a table with one player, he has a distinctive name which was the first reason I remembered him, but also his play seems very strange to me.

Whenever he's first to act in a round he always acts instantly, check or bet, and by instantly I mean as I see the last card of the flop slide out on the table, his action has already appeared in the box where his name is.

When heads up and second to act, same thing, irregardless of which action his opponent takes, he reacts instantly. When under the gun, he's bet or folded with half a second of the BB getting his second card dealt.

Worth emailing Party about (with their reknowned customer service)? or am I being paranoid here? He's down 2BB/100 over a couple of hundred hands so if it is a bot it might need a bit of work [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

"irregardless" isn't a word. and wouldn't it be better for you to try to figure out what the bot is doing and then use that to your advantage? sit to his left and min raise his blinds. most bots will fold.