View Single Post
Old 07-31-2005, 04:28 PM

Default Re: Can a very experienced player review my HHs? Will pay if need be.

Hmm, swapping sounds like a good idea too but I was looking for something moreso along the lines of an experienced player looking over my hands (i have 2 diff names because i had rakeback... so each name has about 20k hands played) and being able to pinpoint leaks such as "AKo should not be a losing hand" and then go try to find out what im doing wrong thats causing this. Or to look at my overall bb/100 and tell me if it's up to par wtih a good player. Or something like noticing what game I appear to do better in and around what time... and what game I get killed in and why. Or if my premium hands (not starting hands) are winning as much as they should, and if not is it because im just running bad.

Now about a swap... how would that work, do I just pick a random 500 hands or do I take 500 hands ive lost the most money with or what? I assumed since a larger amount of hands represented someones abilities more, it would be more beneficial for someone to be able to view my stats over the 50k hands ive played to give me more information about my play.