View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 10:13 PM

Default I just wanted to say thank you...500 + game results since finding 2+2

In the 2-3 months since finding these boards and being given some fantastic advice my SnG game has greatly improved. I just wanted to say thank you so much.

Win rate prior to 2+2: 27%
Win rate after 2+2: 37.97% (over 532 games)

I couldn't be happier and have significantly dug myself out of a whole I was in before finding these forums. I was approx. 1400 bucks down when I came to these boards. Now I'm a little over 400 bucks down. My downswings now last a few days as opposed to a few weeks.

I understand that to many 500 games is just a microcosm but I was in such a horrid 2 month long downhill slide before I came here that I'm just so happy with the results since coming here.

I realize I have a long way to go and so much more to learn but I definitely feel like I'm on the right path now and just wanted to give credit where it's due. To the people on these boards that were kind enough to read my hand histories and point out my mistakes. And to these boards in general. THANK YOU!!!!

I promise that I will do my best to help other players when I can and to give back what has been given to me here.

Sincerely,
Capt. Sensible