View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 08:10 PM

Default Re: Nazism? Abuse of power on the WPT Forum!

Well go look at the thread(vince mentions the thread name in this origianl thread post) i was banned for and tell me if i deserved to get banned? I was accused of trolling because i replied to people who posted to me. Mind you they insulted me almost all of them. I mind you did not insult or go down to there level, just defend myself, yet was banned. The thread wasn't even deleted nor were the insults.

Then look at the many posts on the wpt where they constantly call me and vince insulting names and see how many were banned. Look at threads with locks on them and notice he likes to lock mine over no reasons while leaving ones that deserve locks or deletions. Then get back to me. And regardless whether you like me or not try to be fair and really look at them. If you can honestly comeback and say dynasty didn't unfairly ban me i will be shocked. Whether we like each other or not, the moderator should not be biased when deciding who he will punish to settle his perosnal scores. Be aware of this because if you ever do something dynasty doesn't like you may be added to his list of people he will unfairly ban.