View Single Post
Old 07-24-2005, 09:22 AM

Default Re: Scary message broke in during PP SNG...Has it happened to you?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
theres no way your ganna get a straigh answer from one of those "foreigners" from party poker. Ive had problems getting them to answer simple questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, clearly my sarcasm wasn't thick enough.

As to them being "fereners", they are good people in India trying to make their way in life and feed their families. I get mad at them sometimes too, but never for where they live, work and certainly not for not living in America.

[/ QUOTE ]

I liked it better the first time. Stupid foreigners.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I by no means am trying to use that as a point to poke fun at, was just pointing at their lack of ablity to comunicate properly is not very well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I just hurt myself laughing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow...a guy who knows how to make fun of someone for not speaking properly in their second (or maybe third or fourth) language...who can't write proper sentences in his ONLY language. Maybe instead of making fun of foreigners you should take a really hard look at.....North Carolina. Hasn't exactly produced a ton of eloquence.

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen to this kid. You sound canadian.

[/ QUOTE ]

If by Canadian you mean "doesn't trip over himself while he writes" -- then I guess you're right. Actually, I'm from Texas. Oh, and the word "Canadian" is capitalized, 'tard.