View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 09:43 AM

Default Re: Someone sold Beer to a Minor.

[ QUOTE ]
Yah, thats not the bad part. In our state we get a 2000$ fine for selling beer to an underage person. The #hit part of this story is that the minor who bought beer got into a major accident and seriously injured someone. The person who got injured by the accident is suing the store I work for and the minor. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] I have no idea who the person is that sold the alcohol. But i feel worried as does most of the people i work with.

Does anyone know what might happen to the person who sold the alcohol or does anyone know the outcome of a similar case?

If you work in retail watch your @ss. Thats all i can tell you. Be safe and dont sell if your unsure.

[/ QUOTE ]

first of all, was it a gas station or restaurant from which the kid got the beer?

second of all, did the kid show an ID?

if you answered yes to both of those questions, just relax until you are pin pointed as the one who served the kid. Then, if you are picked, its going to cost you a grand or two (maybe three) to have a lawyer get you off.

I think its ludacris that bar tenders in restaurants are liable for little SHlTs coming in and buyin w/ a fake id and getin