View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 06:53 PM

Default Re: Players sitting out annoy you too?

[ QUOTE ]
Gripe:

Sometimes i'm sitting at a table and all of a sudden, 2-3 players are sitting out, and they don't come back for a very long time. I think it's inconsiderate, and super-annoying because then the whole table usually breaks up within just a few orbits. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

When I sit out I usually type: "brb," or "back in a couple minutes," and then I got take a piss or do whatever has to be done. 2-4 minutes, tops.

I would love, love, love it if party/skins would put a cap on how long a player can sit out at a table, maybe 5min? It's so easy to find a new table, why don't these jerks just leave if they're going to sit out for so long?

[/ QUOTE ]

There's been a couple players I run into that sit down, time-out on the BB post, and obviously click 'Wait for BB' then BB comes around, they time out again, then they hit 'Wait for BB' again in the CO. They do this orbit after orbit.

Usually they're on more than one table, too, and if they're active on that other table I go and ask them to be active on the other table, or leave it.

But I've seen them doing it on more than one table, too.

That annoys me.

KO