View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 03:07 PM

Default Re: Anyone has any \"connections\" with Pacific Poker?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can they possibly -take- my money? I mean, let me cash it out and I will never ever show my face at that site, I promise.

[/ QUOTE ]

The reason I asked is because the terms and conditions state that they have the right to refuse business from players who live in areas where gambling is illegal. It sounds like that's why they froze your account.

I don't think they have a right to confiscate your money, however (morally not legally).

[/ QUOTE ]

It's pretty sad, but that's exactly what I'm hoping for right now. That they won't confiscate my money, cause it's just immoral. They certainly don't need it, I do, I have done nothing wrong intentially (I mean, they don't accuse me of cheating or anything).

I understand not allowing me to play, but just let me cash out!

That's why i'm posting here, for the slight chance that someone actually know someone who knows someone who can just click on a buttom and let me cashout.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just stay on top of them, and keep bothering them, tell them you don't care if your'e not allowed to play, just cash out your funds to you with whatever method they choose. I think they'll let you cash out eventually.