View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 11:51 AM

Default BODOG account DISABLED for Colllusion...HELP

OK, here's the skinny:

Friend told me about the sick overlay in tournies and the bottomless bonus, told me I had to sign up and play, I do, been playing cash games for the last two weeks (excessively). I am up a good amount of money. Been trying to cash out but I couldn't until I cleared bonus. Last night, I decide to play some more Poker, I sit down at about 3AM. I'm sitting 5/10 NL, I post in the CO, and get dealt 99, a guy goes all in UTG for 625, I type in "I have a real hand, are you being crazy?" and call. HE has K4o, I bust him. The very next hand I win as well, against a regular player. The tilted player from before, comes back, reposts, and and loses all in to AK vs AQ. Not to me, He says "Hey, AZK you want my money, I'm like sure" So he says open up a private table, I say I don't know how. He sits back down with $800. He makes it 65 to go from his post, I know he is retarded, so I make it 800 to go with TT in the SB. He instcalls with 43s and I bust him again. I play a little bit more, I win a little bit more, I go to bed. I get up this morning my account is disabled. I call Bodog, they say they suspect me of collusion/shady business and will investigate, but the main investigator is not here right now. So I have to call back later. The guy says he couldn't tell me any more information, but if I'm guilty, all my winnings will be forfeited. When I say I'm up a good amount and have been running red hot, I mean, half my bankroll is currently on the site I've been doing so well.

Umm, What the [censored]?

What do you do in a situation like this? Recommendations?

For the last two weeks I had been skeptical of BODOG to begin with just becuase I had seen some ridiculous play at the tables and wasn't completely sure it was as legit as say Party, certain hands were turned up that it was just like how did people get there, certain action river cards, certain 2 outers, etc, I know these things hit in poker, but they seemed to hit with a higher frequency/for more action at bodog, but I kept my mouth shut cuase I was running red hot and figured I was just being paranoid/figured you would all laugh at me. Now what?

HELP. Am I totally [censored]?