View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 11:27 AM

Default Re: WANNA GO PRO, here\'s what you GOTTA know!

May I suggest, that you know what you're talking about, BEFORE you make some dumb-bass (minus "b") comment.

What in the hell, is a "gimmick account" Beats me! I wan'ts even aware that I HAD an "account"

I've only been giving the best and most accurate poker advice in the WORLD (and the history of the world) for two years now. ATE has loyal fans, all over the FREAKIN' World, you @#$^@%^@%^ NINNY! I've been quoted by famous players, and even those who cannot stand me, acknowledge my mastery (especially in omaha)

I've been paid, to fly to other countries, to teach poker

I've helped one student, become a MILLIONAIR THE HARD WAY!

(not by just gettin' lucky and winning one tournament)

My God! is this whole site, nothing but spoiled BRATTY boys, without the intelligence or poker knowledge to know a GENIUS, when they see it.?

Seems that way. Look, BUB, ATE has had my own sections, on other sites. Fans are BEGGIN' for books.

If you think ATE is some "gimmick" then you do NOT know poker, and I'd suggest that you LEARN!

Maybe you don't like the style, FINE! Maybe you don't like my blatent disregard for spelling, FINE!

But don't you DARE pluckin' say, that ATE do'nt know his stuff.

I don't have an "account" and I am NOT a "gimmick"

All I do, is give you BETTER advice, for FREE, than you would pay 25-35 bucks a book, to BUY.

So, let keep our faces SHUT, about the negative comments, or I will NOT give you any good information.

There are plenty of sites, where 2/3'rds of the readers, WORSHIP me, and appreciate what I do to help people.