View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 05:06 AM

Default Re: worst player you\'ve ever seen? (low content)

I never feel sorry for bad players, bring them on I say. I can buy shiny things because of them.

Some players are maniacs and while they bleed money everywhere, they have to on some level know what they are doing; gamboooling it up. So that in and of itself doesn't make them "bad" in my opinion, because they know that they're probably going to lose all their money.

Now this guy is a bad player. He has no clue at all as to what is going on. I lost this hand, but afterwards I sat there absolutely stunned for a few seconds at villains holding.

Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (8 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is SB with 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">5 folds</font>, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls, Button calls.

Flop: (6 SB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, Button calls.

Turn: (4.50 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB folds, Button calls.

River: (6.50 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, Button checks.

Final Pot: 6.50 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Hero has 9d As (two pair, nines and fours).
Button has Qh Qs (two pair, queens and fours).
Outcome: Button wins 6.50 BB. </font>