Thread: Boycott eLROY!
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2002, 07:29 PM

Default Response

First of all, the use of the word "boycott" was done tongue-in-cheek. The fact that you knew what I meant but still had to address it says something about your priorities.

Second, how did you come to the conclusion that I lead a sheltered existence? I've travelled a great deal and have been in contact with people of all different ethnic, racial, religious and socio-economic backgrounds. I have formulated my personal ideals directly from my personal experience.

Thirdly, why would anyone wish to expose oneself to crap? Once you recognize it is crap, flush it! This world has its share of hate-mongers, and I see no reason to subject oneself to their rantings. If they have rational arguments, I will gladly listen. If they spout hate, I will not.

Fourth, I've been accused of being polically correct. To the accusers: Thank you. I also believe my views to be correct.

Fifth, before you jump on the eLROY bandwagon, I advise you to check and see who else is on board. Dr. Wogga, one of eLROY's greatest supporters, recently made a post with blantant racial slurs. What is the benefit of exposing oneself to such hateful banter? It goes against the laws of nature to hang around something that stinks.

Lastly, boycott eLROY and his hateful cronies!