View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 07:56 PM

Default Re: Anyone else in Vegas right now? (crazy ass satellite story included!)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BWAHAHAHHAHAHA. let me add, idiot guy was talking mad smack the entire game about how tight i played. i kept telling him i had no clue what i was doing, and that he is probably some professional hustling us, and nice call of a 700 chip rearaise on level 1 with 66 to suck out on irieguy. good play. also good play sucking out with Q8 against aces. that takes way more skill than i ever will have.

so na\turally, i hated this guy and wanted to stand up and kick him in the face. so naturally i talked mad shiet when i got to heads up and had him outchipped. this lead him to go on super duper uber tilt and call with TEN HIGH. gg no re. SHIP IT holla

[/ QUOTE ]

that is awesome, im so jealous

[/ QUOTE ]

Jealous enough to book a flight to Vegas and win a bagillion dollars in satellites with us?

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, im still financially recovering from last month...ill see what i can do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you miss the "PROFIT BITCH!" part of my post? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] You'll totally kill the satellites but you'll have to do without the multi-tabling and rakeback parts, etc but you'll make like 0924802480234 times more. Fair trade right? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]