View Single Post
Old 07-01-2005, 10:51 PM

Default Re: Whats your Finish Distribution at the 109\'s and 215\'s

[ QUOTE ]
if you read the post i said it was for oer a little more than 2000 SnG's and i have a 17% ROI so i'm winning

[/ QUOTE ]

my actual content for this thread begins and ends with my first post up there.

i just wanted to address the above quoted text. keep in mind FError, i honestly have no problem with you.

a) I clearly read the post, and offered a huge amount of pretty valuable advice/analysis, so being a dick, if that's what you were trying to do, doesn't seem to be a great response.

b) you did not, in fact, say that the data provided was for a little over 2000 sngs, i don't think. i think that you said that you had played total a little ovver 2000 sngs. that could be in the wording or some ambiguity i read in to the post though.

c) you said that you have a 19% ROI in the original post, not a 17% ROI.

d) i'm happy that you're winning, and you should be too. if you feel like your game is slipping though, you should look at it, perhaps considering those things that i responded to in my first post.

e) if you've played 2000 total games, and in the last 1000 you feel like you are running pretty bad, as you implied in your original post, there's something screwy going on.

again, i'm happy to see that there are some people who are glad to see me back around a bit.

kyro and freemoney, i kinda like both of you guys, but you should keep the random flamewarrish stuff to the 900 daily threads on personal challenges, i'm going to vegas, should i move ups, raptor is an idiot, and yugo is gay.

or something. off to the airport for me.

citanul