View Single Post
Old 06-28-2005, 04:51 PM

Default Re: I never got my JUNEFEVER bonus from Empire

Well, the same exact thing has happened to me, and I am leaving Empire Poker over the event. Basically, their "customer service" department consist of a bunch of damned retards who have NO IDEA what they're doing. If I ran my businesses the same way they run theirs, I'd be dead broke by now.

Anyway...I wrote back and forth for about 8 e-mails with them, but my favorite two responses are the straw that eventually broke the camel's back. After giving them a deadline for resolving the problem, they responded to me with this:

<font color="blue"> </font>
Thank you for contacting us.

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience caused to you regarding the bonus "JUNEFEVER", but please be informed that this is a decision made by the Management and we still request some more time from you to do the needful.

<font color="black"> </font>

Apart from having no clue what it means to "do the needful" I responded to them saying..."I don't care whose decision it is. If The Management is interested in maintaining my ample business, they will figure this out by my deadline.

Not only did they not accomplish that, but in reply they sent me this e-mail:

<font color="blue"> </font>
Thank you for contacting us.

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience caused to you regarding the bonus "JUNEFEVER", but please be informed that this is a decision made by the Management and we still request some more time from you to do the needful.

<font color="black"> </font>

Yes...that's right. THE SAME F'ING E-MAIL!!!!! VERBATIM. I refuse to keep a large amount of money with people this stupid. I'm afraid they might eat it. I'll keep my account with them and attempt to bonus-whore...but as for regular play, I'm moving onto a different Party skin (preferably one that has a customer service PHONE NUMBER like every other gambling site I've ever been to).

Anyway, thought I'd share my (ridiculous) experience.

-Derek