View Single Post
Old 06-01-2003, 06:08 AM

Default Re: How do I not go on tilt after this?

Ok friend has become somewhat more experienced now, and I was enjoying watching her mop up the micro monkeys at Stars when the following hand arose!

She has graduated up to 0.25-0.50 now and posts the big blind to receive a nice K [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] J [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] .

Its folded to the cutoff who open limps. The button calls and the SB raises. My friend calls and the other two also call, so 4 players see the flop:

A [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] T [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] 2 [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img]

SB bets out and my friend raises. CO and button fold and SB 3bets. My friend 4bets (she's gotten rather aggressive lately!). SB calls.

Turn

A [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] T [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] 2 [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] T [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img]

SB checks and friend bets. SB calls.

River

A [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] T [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] 2 [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] T [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] Q [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img]

Friend bets and is called. Her hand is good!

Now after a month of play, she has tied me in lifetime royal flushes. I wonder if the wrong one of us is giving advice [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img]