View Single Post
Old 05-27-2003, 09:32 PM

Default Re: Planning a Vegas Trip...Questions

Hey Jeff -

I have just returned from my trip to Vegas.

I stayed at the Bellagio for $129 weeknights and $199 weekends. I know that the Mirage poker rates are less. Your best bet would be to call the Mirage poker room and ask about the poker rates. At the Bellagio they want you to play 6 hours a day to qualify for the rate.

I was there during WSOP week, so there was a lot of action going on. The games varied from wonderful (very loose, passive) to wild to rock gardens, and that was just the 8/16 at Bellagio. The 10/20 at the Mirage was pretty good the times I played there. I have heard that the 15/30 at the Bellagio was a pretty good game, but the 20/40 at the Mirage was tough.

The rooms get full around 10AM and there's a wait from then on and it's really crowded at night. I waited an hour to get into a game one night. There were usually 2 8/16 games going and maybe 3 15/30's (Bellagio) and 2 10/20 and 1 or 2 20/40 games at the Mirage.

I'll post a full trip report when I get the time in the next few days. Also I'll be back in Vegas from July 18-25.