View Single Post
Old 05-09-2003, 05:07 PM

Location: \"Let me make it nearly unanimous -- misplayed on every street.\"
Default Is this too tight.............

ok since my last post of a disaster I have banished my self to the bush leagues to work on DISCIPLIN. Yes I shall focus my inner sole to the rythms of sound logical play, in a chaotic world. ZEN SHALL BE MINE!

So PP .5/1 fairly loose game with 3 people seeing 90% of the pots (their my new best friends [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] )

I'm one off the button with K [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] Q [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img]

Oh the poker gods have smiled up on me, high suited conector, a favored hand for a favored son I'm sure.

3 limps from the Wild At Heart crew. We'll just call them WAHC(pronounced Wack) for short. Then a raise form Mr I raise any A and any middle pair.

Oh despare, why must the gods mock me? A risky race either way with possibly 5 players in the pot. I shall do the only rational thing and fold.

The BB calls, call, call, call, 5 players see:

J [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] Q [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] K [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img]

uhg top two pair thwarted of course Ace boy may have AT, then a frantic wild round of betting from the Wack, Ace man calls a 3 SB cold. Look at all those BB slipping from my fingers.......

Next card T [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img]
whew dodged a bullet there, glad the poker gods love me. Wow that could have cost me 6 or 7 BB.

Yes you can see how it turned out but, I'm still not to comfortable about the fold. Though I'm not at all displeased with the result.