View Single Post
Old 05-09-2003, 11:42 AM

Default Pay no mind to the distant thunder...

Home game, PINK GAME.

I'm on the button with A [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] 2 [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img]. Two or three limpers to me, I limp. This is what I call a limpdick fest. BB checks. Hot 5-way action.

Flop is T [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] 8 [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] 6 [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img]. Nice flop, I'm driving to the nuts. The BB fires out a bet, folded to the guy on my immediate right who raises (he's a loose aggressive player, for purposes of discussion let's call him L.A.G.). I call two cold, the BB 3-bets it, the LAG caps it, I coldcall again. Wooboy! This better come through!

Turn is 6 [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img]. Ugly. Ugly. Uglier than Linda Tripp! And someone may have Tripps now! Oh yea, back to the hand...The BB checks, LAG bets, I call, BB calls.

River is K [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img].

Thank you very much sir, I'll just take this pot and even out my stacks and everything fill be fun and nice and happy!
Just like I thought the action goes: BB checks, LAG chec..what??? he's betting anyway?? yikes! nooooooooo. elysium can you help me here?

so now it's decision time for Tyler Durden.
I recreate all the action. The LAG showed major aggression every chance he got: raised and capped the flop, bet the turn, bet the river when my draw came through. I HATE DRAWING DEAD. Others like doing it, but not me.

Anyway, what's my action? thanks much.