View Single Post
Old 05-06-2003, 04:21 PM

Default Results: On the button with KTs

Board is 2[img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img], 5[img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img], [T[img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] , 6[img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img], 7[img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img]]

EP1 has Q[img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img]8[img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] (Q high) , MP1 has J[img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] (pair of 6's), MP2 has 4[img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img]4[img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] (pair of 4's)

I think the main criticisms from you folks are what I didn't like about my play here. Raising on the button with so many limpers pre-flop has to be right here.

The turn bet by MP has me wondering, but he didn't hit me back when I raise. River can't have helped anyone and they check to me again. I guess all those straight possibilities have me worried so I check the river. This bunch could call with anything, as you can tell, so a bet is probably correct. I always try to repeat those immortal words at these loose tables: "worse hands will call".