Thread: KT suited.
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2003, 04:24 AM

Default KT suited.

I'm trying to figure out what went right, or for that matter what went wrong here.

Online game. MP limps, I raise in the cutoff with KT of hearts, button and the blinds fold, limper calls.

Flop, 3 [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] 8 [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] 5 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] .

Limper checks, I bet, he thinks for a long time, and calls.

Turn, 4 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] . Limper checks, I bet, he calls instantly.

After the flop, I thought that he was on the edge of folding, so I bet again, on the turn, he almost beat my chips into the pot,I know you can't do that online, but it was close.

River, Q [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] . He checks, I check behind.

He had T [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 9 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] .

My King high was good.

I thought that it was an interesting hand from my standpoint, because if he openraises, he probably wins the hand preflop, instead of losing 2 1/2 big bets. He could have also folded on the flop, and saved a little money. I don't think that I had a value bet on the river, and given his tenacity on the flop with ten high, I don't think I could have gotten him to lay down a hand better than mine on the river either. Any comments?