View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 03:08 PM

Default Re: Party = Crack...and im addicted !!!

[ QUOTE ]
I think if you want to be a winning player at party the best way is to stay at party and just get more and more used to the structure there, and of course be thankful for all the idiots.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that would be prudent. To leave PP to "learn" would really only teach you stuff that wouldnt be applicable to your eventual return to PP. I'd say if you want to hone skills versus better comp, just play >stakes at party.

[ QUOTE ]
Big Limpin' - If you have good stats at the 20s after 500 I would give the 30s a shot because there isnt that big of a skill jump. I am playing the 20s for about 2 more weeks then moving up to the 30s, my roommates 6 tables them now and the players are atrocious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its obviously the plan. I have the bankroll, and i believe the skills to pay the bills, but ive been doing the $22 thang becasue i was adjusting to the structue, so it helps if others are more clueless that me. As it stands right now, im not exactly crusing the games either, although doing better as of late. I was sub 20% at first, i've been doing quite well my last 100 or so, got the ROI up to 24%, which all things considered im quite happy with. I also understand that the 800 structure is not condusive to +30% chrushing.

I alluded to hitting 500 and then asking for reccomendations on moving up, and that was to be whether to go 33s or 55s for next stint. There was some talk a couple weeks ago (i think it was either PVS or Irie, could be wrong too) about the 33s being disproportionatley heavy in grinders...and coming from me 1500 background, the extra 200 chips would mos def be to my advantage. For that, i want to get a full 500 at my current level, so that i have something resonably solid to plunk down on the table for an ROI, to ask "if this was you, where would you be playing now"