View Single Post
Old 05-27-2005, 10:17 PM

Default Re: OMFG!!! How would you handle this??(Mild gay content)

[ QUOTE ]

So what the [censored] should I do now with Mr. A1 Steak Sauce???

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a pretty hard question to answer from the outside, I think. I got the impression from your previous post that you really like him. On the other hand, above and beyond the cheating issues, any kind of long term relationship with this guy is going to potentially involve his kid, which is probably something that I'm guessing you're not too used to thinking about. That seems likely to be a crapload of drama and complications, even more than normal given what it sounds like the situation with his parents is.

Hmmm, maybe it's not as hard to answer as I thought. Things seem likely to get super messy and unpleasant. That's not necessarily a bad thing if you're really, really positive that you think it's worth fighting through that. But I'm guessing you probably don't. So I think maybe the right move is to scale back the romantic portion of your relationship with this guy and find another man. If you can do this and still be friends with him, I think that would be good, but I think he seems likely to be way too much trouble for an intimate relationship.