View Single Post
Old 05-02-2003, 04:03 AM

Default Fourscore and single house

So I continuing a gamble, but apparently I am luck. Todays, two hands I playe, and both I win! But I wish for evaluatory feedbacke as imporvement is important!

Hand 1 today!

I am not the first of action, but the second and I have the A [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] Q [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] . First foldings, and I upraise it. Unfortunately, I have been shown to not be a non bluffer as of late, so my table imagne is not dominate! 3 people call my raise, 2 cold, and 1 smooth, and then the Big Blind roughcalls.

The flope comes favorablish:

Q [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] Q [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 5 [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img]

I have floped many queens! But there is a two flushes on the boarded. I think smartly to my advices from 2and2 and when the Big Blind checkes, I bet! I remember that I must charging people for their drawings. Then the next player raises me! This foldeds every one back to me, and I forgetted everything from 2and2 and simplecall.

The turn transpires the:

Q [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] Q [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 5 [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] Q [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img]

It now seems likely that I can win this hand!! But I forgetted 2and2 again and I checke. My only friend left is still the bet, and I still don't remember 2and2 and I just called.

The river indicates the

Q [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] Q [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 5 [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] Q [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] 4 [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img]

And finally a spark flashes in my brain to bett! I do but my only friend foldeds.

So I have won the congratulations yet again...but what should I do differenet?

Hand #2!

My tabled imagining has gotten more dominate as the session has warned on. I now have the T [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] T [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] IN THE SMALL BLIND!

The gunnunder calls, another person is the call on a button, and I called. The Big blind requests the flope.

The flope comes favorablish:

Q [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] T [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] 7 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img]

I think to the hand above and promise not to forgetting to bet. I bet! The Big Blind, as always, raisings me, and the limped person warmcalls. The Buttond then bubblewrapcalls, and I think already to my 2and2 post about how much better I play! I rerais! All of my friends tepidcall.

The turn transpires the:

Q [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] T [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] 7 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 8 [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img]

Oh no! I didn't have anyone drawing dead most in likely, and unfortunately this time they have gottend somewhere!?! I decide to checked. The Big Blind is also pacific, but the gunnunder bets. Even more terribly, the buttond raisers! I glaciercall, and thankfull, the gunnunder just questioncalls.

The river indicates the

Q [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] T [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] 7 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 8 [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img]

Ah ha! I know what to do, thanks to my many 2and2 friends!? I unleash the bet, and now gunnunder mysteriousfolds. The buttond reaches deep and shallowcalls.

Once again, I have won the congratulations...but am I a good player, or just a lucky so and so??