View Single Post
Old 05-27-2005, 10:02 AM

Default W A R N I N G !!!!! Pokeround please read

Could they be an online poker scam?

This is a copy of my original post on Hendonmob.com forum and Cardchat.com regarding new poker site Pokeround.com.

They will not reply to any emails or even speak on live chat

I originally played a free $10 deposit 1 month ago(when they first opened) and lost it suprise suprise [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

I then deposited £10 from my Visa card but to be honest i didnt really like the site and after i lost the money i uninstalled it,also there was only about a dozen people there at any one time (new site i suppose)

Recieved an email from them 4 days ago saying i had another $10 placed in my account for free to ask me back and play.

I reinstalled and played it and was happy to take it to over $250 but a fellow player says his accont was short of money around $350 so i checked mine to find mine was also missing some cash.

When i complained i was disconnected from site and could not relogg in no matter what i tried even my online chat would not let me speak to them

I have emailed them over 10 times with no reply exept one saying my account is barred and i have no funds available.

I have no idea what to do next

I had not used any bad language or upset fellow players and even now when going to live chat i have to use a different name every time because as soon as they see my screename or real name they cut me off?