Thread: notebook?
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2002, 08:27 PM

Default Re: notebook?

money per hour? pretty easy...check the clock at buyin ...subtract all buyins from cashout and check clock on way out. no need to do it every hour.

i play at times with a guy who records every hand hes in. he's done it for 7 years he said. says that way he knows how his hands hold up. my first question was ...why? for about $20 you can buy a book that's already done the work for ya.

what i would keep track of most, is the players. thats the one variable you wont find in a book. see a player play a while, write some notes on his play.

after watchin the 7 year guy, noone really cares about him writing. thats like someone getting offended at people who read at the table between hands. i would just recommend keeping track 'handwise', hands that gave ya some trouble.

i mean, how useful is ...

saw the flop with T9s in x position, with 5 players...flop came AKK rainbow. someone bet, someone raised, i folded.

wow...that told ya alot.

to where on the same hand, you could write info on how others played this type of flop and with what. now THAT, to me, would be much more beneficial.

just some ideas...

b