Thread: Curt Schilling
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2005, 10:35 PM

Default Curt Schilling

I don't care if this has been posted today, but this muthafucka's pompous ass has gotten me to my breaking point. Yeah, we all know you and the Big Ugly beat the Yanks in Arizona. Then you switch over to Boston and immediately emerse yourself in the Yankees/Sox rivalry, one which you had little part of until last year. But that didn't stop you from getting all the press....no, nothing can stop you from getting press, you love it, you are a attention whore. But whatever, you like to be a douche, thats fine, it makes me hate you, but thats fine, its sports, this hatred was more spirited in nature. But now....now...you have the audacity to, while your on the DL no less, to go after LOU. Of course, this makes sense, the attention has been shifting away from you so you must do something drastic, bold, and uber-bitchass-ish. You call out Lou MuthaFuckinIwillthrowaBaseAtYou Piniella. You say he is the reason the D-Rays lose 100 games a year, and say he has lost touch with baseball. Well you know what Curt, [censored] YOU!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOUR ANKLE DEVELOPS LEPROSY AND YOUR SHOULDER FALLS OFF, YOU ASS HOLE. I TRUELY HATE YOU.
YOU ARE A [censored] DOUCHE, AND YOU WILL NEVER MAKE THE HALL.