View Single Post
Old 04-21-2005, 05:43 PM

Default Re: Irieguy, daliman, and others are not that good. why are they gods?

funny how the groupies instantly come out and support their man. ok, guys, im the bad guy, im a troll, im a joke. feel better about yourself? im not here to start a flame war, im just here to get some facts straight. and voltron, my friend, nice try, but you are a low limit dweller. dont give me this crap about your freinds playing on your account. you are also a joke. most of the big name guys here are jokes. irieguy, is a forum celebrity, he loves it, he lives its, but he is a joke otherwise. i challenge him to prove otherwise. im just sick and tired of all the posters on this forum acting like big shots, but in reality are bottom feeders.

ive been playing online poker for a long time now. and let me tell you about a few posters who actually are the real thing, first off donbuttons, hes legit, hes about as good as they come. he can play sng's or mtt's and he plays both at a very high level. zeejustin, is another phenomenal player, kudos to him. even a young kid like raptor, i really like what i see in him, but he still has some work to do to catch up to the likes of the above 2 i mentioned. but im fully confident he will. he has the proper amount of disregard of money that you need to be great. so, here is some juice to sip on for awhile, talk to you later. and please dont hate me, because im not madatcha.