View Single Post
Old 04-13-2005, 10:51 PM

Default Re: Scary email my buddy got.

[ QUOTE ]
First problem is that he found her through personal ads. Most people who seek relationships on the internet or through ads have some underlying social issue that impairs their ability to meet people face to face. Having said that this e-mail seems like a pretty standard girl falls in love at first sight and is really trying hard to pitch this guy. She basically said you are a god and I'll treat you like one. Most guys would go for that. Is this girl hot? Did she give your buddy any weird signs on their dates? Could be a total one a million chick that is just totally into him, or a psycho hose beast who stalks guys through personal ads and eats their skin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Personal ads aren't that bad, but you're not too far off either. With the proliferation of internet dating, I think it's actually much less desperate. Anyways, he lived in a 10 mile radius in 2 different homes for 34 years, then moved halfway across the country where "Ya'll" is a pronoun. It's not so easy for him to meet girls under such circumstances.

That said also, he has been prone to these types of women b4. His 2nd GF (who he met/bedded first night he met her) said she loved him within a week, and wanted to spend the rest of her life with him, and he was still dating GF 1 at the time...(long ago, cheating suspected before that, yadda yadda.) I met him when I started dating his sister, and he and GF 2 had been dating about 2 years, and he was already sick of her. They dated for 5 more years.....

Just for clarification, my buddy is a great guy. His main problem is never wanting to be a "bad guy", so relationships that should last 2 months go on for 5-7 years.

Obviously, my official recommendation is RUN LIKE HELL!

If he wants to still be a great guy, he needs to recommend a menage-ah-three. COurse, she'd prolly take him up on it, then he's gotta get orgy guy clothes....