View Single Post
Old 03-29-2005, 01:02 AM

Default I have a bonus pending in AP account

Hey guys. I am not one to beg, nor am I begging, just simply asking for a favor. AP gave me a free $10 in my account last week, and $50 in my pending account. I built this up to $35, and then got the first $10 of my bonus. Then my brother decided one day that he wanted to play some poker. He went to the NL $1 table, and needless to say, evaporated my bankroll. He did earn me 13 points towards the next part of my bonus though...
Anyways, as it stands, I need 54 points to get my next $10. I am asking for someone to loan me $25. I will play $2.25 SNG's until I can get it up to at least $40. Then I will head to the 6-max NL .25 tables. As soon as I have enough so I can transfer the money back, and still have 35 in my bankroll, I will transfer 30 back. If you have any questions about how I play certain hands so you know you wouldn't be giving money to a total fish, just post here or IM me on AIM, my sn is a1567149396 I would suggest to copy and paste that. Anyways, thanks and flame away to you non-believers.